Lake Emblem , an artificial lake within the Mount Emblem Cemetery , has suffered extensive damage from erosion and sedimentation. Working closely with engineers, PRI ecologists and landscape architects are preparing extensive restoration plans to return this landscape to its previous beauty and function while maintaining the historic character envisioned by the original designer, O.C. Simonds.
- Vegetation inventory and assessment
- Historic research and reference
- Shoreline stabilization design
- Regulatory agency coordination
- Landscape restoration design