PRI provided extensive wetland services for the Wheaton Park District's Arrowhead Golf Course. The solid mitigation design and management recommendations have resulted in a lush wetland that serves as not only an aesthetic element but an integral design feature of the playing course.
- Wetland Delineation, County Wetland Submittal and Federal Wetland Permit
- Conceptual Wetland Mitigation, Grading and Design
- Final Planting Plans and Specifications
- Implementation Plan and Construction Consultation
- Erosion Control Inspections
- Five-year Management and Monitoring Plan
- Biannual Vegetation Surveys